Friday, November 22, 2013

Instagram my life.....

I totally stole this idea from my friend Mindy... Be sure and check out her blog she is awesome.Mindy's blog


Ok so here we go.


Monday Grayson got a hair cut.... Most of you know getting his hair cut is like a crazy wrestling match.

Tuesday Andy got a new truck after months of looking and waiting. He loves it.

Wednesday after school we had a lazy afternoon.


Thursday Andy was really sick and had to go the hospital so My best friend Michelle came over and watched Grayson while I went to check on Andy.


Also on Thursday night Michelle, Des and I went to walmart for pre black friday sales. I got some great stuff for Grayson. 


So thats what has been going on around here. Look for Fall favorites coming this weekend ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment