Monday, November 18, 2013

It's been awhile...

I'm sorry I have not posted in so so long. We have had a lot going on. We just moved into a new home in a new town and it's taking me awhile to get some what together. 

With the holidays coming up everyone wants to look there best a fellow blogger/Youtuber posted a great video the other day about brows. I think having nicely groomed brows make your face and eyes just POP. I'm not saying you have to pluck the heck out of them and draw them on. Just groom them nicely for your face shape . I will post a link MakeupByTiffanyD 
http://youtu.be/5WnD-k3c_yo

I tend to get my brows waxed every 8 to 10 weeks with just plucking the crazy wild ones in between. Also a great brow gel is a must. I have also found just spraying a little  hair spray on your brow brush works well too. I hope you enjoy. Fall favorites blog will be coming soon......


XOXOXOXOXO,
~Lauryn~

No comments:

Post a Comment